Monday, January 26, 2009

Note to Self:



I need to get my shit straight. 2009 is a whole new year of possibilities and I cannot let it go to waste like I did with 2008. Well educationally and financially speaking, anyway. I need to occupy myself with things that will benefit the things I want to do in my future. I've been holding myself back for long enough. I know I'm capable of doing lots of things. I have the mind and the creativity for it and I know I can do so much more better than other people out there. Once and for all, I need to push MYSELF because I'm the one who wants to attain what I want. I can't count on anyone but myself, I know I learned that much in the past few years. My parents will never accept and believe in what I want to do until I prove to them that this isn't some silly little fantasy in my head. It's what I'm passionate about so I have to fight for it. I'm tired of sitting on my bed, in front of my computer all day knowing that I'm capable but I'm just too much of a fucking lazy ass to do anything about it. Especially that I've already fucked up so much in college. I can't go on like this anymore. My lifestyle needs to change. I need to change. Starting now!

TBC...

No comments: